
The kids bar. All the cousins got to eat here togher.

All the family gathered togehter

Pie, pie, and more pie. Marc thought that the three pies I made wasn't going to be enough for the whole weekend so I bought 2 more. well ten Marc's brother thought he would make a pie and Marcs mom decided to bring 2 pies. So we ended up with 8 pies. Surprisingly there were doubles of anyhting.

Connor and Jenna sent most of thanksgiving exploring, and collecting acorns from the pond area next to our house.

My sister in law and I love the deals of black friday , but are not dye hards like the people you see on TV. We left around 6 am and started shopping around 7am. We got everything we wanted and didn't have to wait out in the cold and in the lines. we were tired and ready for a nap once we got back.

We had a BYU football party at Jared and Jaimes. The cougars won, Yeah!!!. Marc didn't join us because he wen tto the game with my dad and saw the game first hand. we knew he had fun because he had no voice left when he got home.
Sunday night Marc and I took the kids down to temple square to see the christmas lights. Every year we want to go, but don't always get there because of weather or timing. So we went early this year. I love the lights, and the feeling on temple square. Brielle was so cute we said, "look there's the temple" and she said, "No, that's a castle". Later she told me it was Jesus's castle. She is so cute. It was great to explain the christmas story and teach the kids about the true meaning of christmas. We went down early so that we were there when it got dark. Good thing because after an hour and half the kids were cold and ready to go home. It was a great way to kick off the christmas holiday. I am definitely in the christmas mood now.

Our family by the Christis

The temple with Mary, Joseph, and baby Jesus at the base on a pond.

The christmas lights at temple square

Zack by the luminary. They had all differnt kinds of luminaries going to differnt nativities from differnt countries.

Connor and Brielle with the lights in the back ground.




1 comment:
WOW that's a lot of cooking! Looks like you guys had so much fun and I can't wait for Christmas!
Post a Comment