
A tradition that I have, is that I love to take the kids to have their picture taken with santa. I had it all planned to go last weekend, before the santa train but Marc was sick and I didn't want to go near the mall on a saturday without him. So I thought I would take them down on monday, but it snowed all day and I didn't want to drive the canyon in the snow. Now I was getting worried that I wouldn't be able to take them to see santa before I went in for surgery on wednesday because it was suppose to snow on tuesday. But we lucked out and tuesday ended up being sunny and nice. As soon as Zack got out of school we ran down to see santa and grab a few last gifts. Now I was ready for surgery. I was happy that I was able to do one last christmas thing with my kids. Merry Christmas.




3 comments:
Cute, I have not geared up to do that. I am still trying to decide on any Christmas cards as well.. hope your doing better. Take care
Your picture turned out so cute. Brielle looks so big. I hope you're feeling well!
What a fun family tradition! The boys look so handsome and Brielle, so lovely. And the big guy, well, his expression is adorable. Love this.
Post a Comment