Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Snow

Well winter has finally hit. There is snow every where. The kids are so excited and play in it every day. The first storm hit on saturday. Brielle kept saying that she wanted to go plow. Marc told her to wait a little bit. I few minutes later we found her all dressed and outside pushing the snow in the drive way.

She did this all by herself. I quess when she wants to do something she does it.
The next day we had even more snow. It was time to get the snow blower out this time.

Brielle thought she was being a big help by following her dad with the shovel.

Zack came out later and got his frist class on how to work a snow blower. He really liked this and thought he was so big now.
I am glad that he liked to do this and I didn't have to.

1 comment:

Scott and Brittany said...

I love all of the pictures! I can't believe Brielle moved all of that snow. I hope you're feeling well. Love you guys