Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat

The kids were so excited to go trick or treating. This year being on a weekend we didn't have to wait for Marc to get home from work, so they went out early. They went out at 5. It was nice because the kids could see where to walk and it was still kind of warm. Marc took the kids trick or treating with someof our friends, the McCormick's. I got stay at home and hand out the candy. I like doing this because I can see all the fun costumes that come to the door. Zack was darth maul from star wars, Connor was an alien, Brielle was a fall witch, and Marc wore my Dads ape mask and went as an ape man. They were all so cute. They now have enough candy to last them a long time.

The kids with their friend Haley getting ready to go trick or treating.

Ape man

Darth Maul

Alien's have landed

too cute to be a witch

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

So stinkin' cute! Little Brielle on her broom is priceless. Did you do Zack's makeup? It looks great. See you Wednesday dahling!

Tamara and Marc said...

Thnkas I did do Zacks make up. I had to look at a picture and try to do it. Darth maul is one scare guy.

Scott and Brittany said...

Hey look so good in their costumes! Zack's face looks awesome!

Tammy Miner said...

I think you are the mom of the cutest little monsters ever!!!