Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Spooky!!!

I love halooween and so do the kids. They get so excited and can't wait to go. This is a hard week because friday can't comefast enough. we had a halloween party at church a week ago and the kids were so happy that they got to dress up early. Connor couldn't wear his mask, so I colored his hair and face. He lookes so different. I love to see the joy and excitement that each one has for this crazy holiday.

Zack is a ninja

Connor is the Hulk

Brielle is the princess just like she really is

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look so good. Zack looks like a pro ninja, connor looks scary, & brielle is beautiful

Weston and Becky said...

I'll have to admit that I think each one of your kids costumes are showing they're true personalities :)

Ana said...

TAMARA!!! I am so glad you left a comment on Ashly's blog so I could find you. How are you?? Can you believe that our oldest children are baptized??? CRAZY! You all look great. We need to get together sometime!

Cheryl Anne said...

Hey Tamara!

Its a small blogging world I guess, I saw your comment on Ana's blog. Its fun to read through your blog and catchup a little. I have a blog too: http://www.designsinfloral.blogspot.com

:) Cheryl