Saturday, October 18, 2008

Barnyard Boo


My Mom and I took the kids out to Thanksgiving point to their barnyard boo. The kids had UEA ( No school) and the weather was still good, so we thought it would be a good time to get the kids outside and do something fun for fall. There are different areas, you can go to. The scarecrow festival, cornbelly's, or the barnyard boo. I thought we would do the barnyard one, because of the animals and it's for younger kids. Zack had fun with somethings, but he is getting older and wants to do the big kids things. It cost money to go into each area, so we didn't go to the other ones. Sorry Zack, Next year. It was still fun. There was face painting, pony rides, wagon rides, animals, lots of games, and more. The kids really liked all the animals and had fun. It was fun to get out and enjoy the nice weather. Thanks mom for going with me. I always love doing things with my MOm and the Kids love being with Nana.

I was watching Zack and Connor get tattoo's, when I look back and this lady is holding a bunny so Brielle could pet it easier. I tried to get my camera, but was a little to slow. I got the picture right as she pulled back from giving the bunny a big kiss.

I had to plead with Zack to ride on the pony. He wanted to at first and then changed his mind. He had fun until he got off and his foot got stuck in the stirrup and he spun around and hit the horse. He was just fine just embarrased.

Connor really liked the wagon ride. He went on it twice. Once with all of us and then once with Brielle and Nana.

1 comment:

Weston and Becky said...

you'r kids are getting huge I can't believe how big they are getting. Luckily you haven't lost Conner again :)