Monday, October 13, 2008
lost
Well,if you have ever lost a child no matter in a store or around the house you will know how I felt. I Left to to go to the grocery story with Zack. When I got home I found Marc saying that he couldn't find Connor. At first I thought he must be hidding from him. But as time went on he was no where to be found. Soon MArc was driving the neighborhood calling his name. I was going door to door looking for him with no luck. I call the police and tried to get help. It's hard to try to remember what they are wearing, what they look like, and thinking how could this be happening to me. The police said I had to stay right where I was. How can I stand still and not look for my child. It felt like forever waiting for them. By now I have all the neighbors out calling his name looking for him, it's dark and cold out side. Every scary thought of what could have happened to him or where he could be goes through your head. While waiting for the police, my dear friend Toni found him at a neighbors house down the street. Where he was not to go and especially at night. I prayed so hard that we would find him safe and unharmed. I am very grateful to my heavenly father who lead my friend to think of going to that house. I was so scared that I didn't know where to look or what to do. The very thouhgt of losing a child is so scary. I will not let him out of my sight for the rest of his life. I love him so much and would not know what to do without him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment