MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Ancestors - Family history
I found this meter on my friend Cheryl's blog and thought I would try it out. It's kind of funny, because we always play that who side of the family does he/she take after game. This helps figure that out. I didn't post all of them but I did try them all and
Zack is equal between us,
Connor is 14% more Dad
Brielle is 5% more Dad
I'm glad they got the good looks in the family :)
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Ellis Look-alike Meter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
HOw are you, I can't believe how many old friends I am finding this is wonderful.. I am going to stalk you now... just saying....
ok, zack might be half and half but the Jen meter says connor is 90% Marc and Brielle is 90% Tamara.
Hey Tamara!
We are doing good. Your family is darling. Your little girl's eyes are beautiful!
Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment