

Brielle is so excited to have a girl cousin on my side. She loves Sadie. Jen, Kyler, and Sadie came up for Thanksgiving and we finally got to see my Niece. She is SO cute. Brielle just wanted to hold her all the time and would get mad when we wouldn't let her. She loves her cousin. They are so cute together. I bought them both matching little outfits for Thanksgiving and took their pictures. They look so cute.




5 comments:
They look great together in those matching outfits, even though Sadie has NO CLUE what is going on. I also tried your Heritage meter thing from a few blogs ago and couldn't figure it out, so for the record...Zack is almost a 50/50, while Conner is more Marc. The vote is still out on Brielle.
Love the outfits. I can't believe how much hair Brielle has and she is talking a more now...shes growing up:) love ya
What a cute photo, I can't believe how time runs away... Your kids are so big too.
her eyes are soo beautiful! :)
they look so cute together. I love how Brielle just wants to be a mom already and take care of Sadie and all the other kids, like Jaysa when you were down here. So cute!
Post a Comment