Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Baptism


It's hard to believe that we have a son who is 8yrs old. Where has the time gone. I still think of him as my little boy, but he's not so little any more. Zack is almost as tall as me and doesn't fit on my lap to hold anymore.He is growing into such a great boy. Saturday he had a special day, he was baptized. He was baptized by his dad. Two others from our ward were also baptized that day. Zack, Logan and Maddi all looked so happy. The next day at church they all got to sit up on the stand as the new members of the ward. Zack did a great job to sit still the hold time. I am so proud of him that he made the choice to be baptized and become a member of our Heavenly Fathers church. A month ago Zack had his Bishops interview and the Bishop asked him if he wanted to be baptized and Zack said "Yes". He came out of the Office and and Said, "Mom, I get to be baptized". He was was so happy and excited. I love to see how excited he was and is his special day.

2 comments:

Shalise said...

Congratulations on the baptism of Zack, I cannot believe he is 8 either. Time sure goes by fast! I love the pics. Take care,
Shalise

Weston and Becky said...

change your background, it's too hard to read your blog :) Congratulations Zack on the baptism! I heard you didn't walk 20 laps, now you have to weed the garden.