Yesterday between Marc's test at the hospital and meeting with the doctor we killed some time and went over to the petco in park city and ended up suprising the kids that night with this guy. HIs name is Ziggie.
The kids were so excited. I had the kids all sit on the couch and Marc brought him in. Ziggie sat right in front of them on the floor and din't even make a sound. Then we told the kids to open their eyes and they had the biggest smiles on their faces when they saw him. He is 6 years old and already house broken, which I and Marc love. He is a Lhasa Apso pure breed. He is so good with the kids. They are in heaven. We were going to try to get a dog for christmas but never found one we liked. So he is a little late christmas present.






1 comment:
How fun! Ziggie is so cute. It'll be fun to come see and play with her. Sadie will lover her too. I hope Marc is doing ok. Love you!
Post a Comment