

Well Zack started taking piano this past November. He has really liked it. The Heber Valley Arts program puts on a piano competition, that they kids in the valley that take piano lessons can compete in. They can choose out of 9 catagories which ones they want to compete in. Zack wanted to do all 9 so that he could win a trophy. So he has spent the last 2 months working on his songs and he even wrote a small part of a song the he composed. Then for 2 days he had to go and perform in front of the judges. I was so proud of him for doing it. He was really nervouse, but did great.

On the last night we went to a concert that some of the kids put on and then they give out the awards. When his name was called for getting outstand performance in his group, he stood up so fast. He was so excited. He got to have his picture taken with the other outstanding kids for the local paper. He was so happy and I was so proud of him.

Zack with his piano teacher Mrs. Schloss. She did a great job encouraging him to do his best and prepairing him. We are thankful to her for all her hard work.




3 comments:
Congrats. I need to go and take lessons, I want my girls to play the piano so I best be doing the same, I think it's great he is playing; keep it going its worth it.
Congratulations Zack! Sounds like you did awesome and worked really hard. Tell Zack good job from Aunt Jen and Uncle Ky! We love you!
Zack I'm looking at your blog suit today and I am so proud of you. I love to hear you pay the piano. Keep it up it will help you as you grow and get older to have more oppertunaties
Post a Comment