Sunday, March 14, 2010

Mini Waspette


Brielle got to perform at the waspette spectacular at our high school this past week. She has been going to a mini waspette dance clinic for the past two weeks to learn a dance and then she got to perform at the show. The waspettes are our high school drill team. I was a little nervouse how she would do out in front of everyone. She has loved going to the classes and loves her teacher, Jordayn, one of my young women girls from church. The night of the show Brielle wanted to wear make-up and be so big. She is growing up fast.
Everytime she got a chance she would wave at us.

She did a good job with the dance.

She did a good job marching in with her group and following her teacher.


Brielle was so excited that her friend Abbi was in her group.
She did a good job and I can see a lot more dance performance for us in the future. She is our little dancer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She looks so pretty! I bet she loved it. I can totally see her loving being all dressed up in her makeup and dancing in front of everyone. Love you guys!