Saturday, September 12, 2009

1st Day

Connor had his first day of kindergarten on Friday the 11th. On thursday he was able to go see who his teacher was and see his class room. I think he was a little nervouse. He got Mrs Stagg for his teacher. She was so friendly. At back to school nigth on thursday she asked Connor f he was excited for school to start and he said, "NO", but that night he kept saying "I am so excited for school tomorrow".
That night he woke up at 5am and couldn't sleep. He was really excited that he could ride bikes or scooters with his big brother. I can't believe how grown up he is. This is the only year that Zack and Connor will be in the same school together. Next year Zack will move on to the intermediate school that is 5th and 6th grade. He loved school. When he can home I asked him how it was and if he liked it and he said, "My teacher is nicer then I thought she was" ME "How come?" Connor, "because she let us go to recesse and have snacks". I could just laugh and smile. If that was all it took to make him have a good day at school, then everyday is going to be a good day.


No comments: