
Well Last week I had a little scare and thought I had another misscarriage, but the ultra sound should the baby doing well and active. I love getting to see the baby and can't wait to find out what I am having. This ultra sound moved my due date up a week, but we will see by the next one at 20 weeks. Maybe the baby had a growth spurt. I can't wait to see what my sister is having and to see who goes first. My first due date puts me due 4 days after her and then this new due date puts me 4 days before her. It's a race to the finish line, but we both come out winners. The kids are excited and Brielle still keeps calling it her baby monkey, she is so funny. Anyone have any ideas for baby names?




5 comments:
Congratulations!! My due date was changed at my last appt too. Urg. New one says april 3rd, but my original was March 30. So, I guess I'll wait and see at my 20 week which I am closer to.
Such a relief! I'm glad you and the baby are okay. I love the picture, that's a really good one!
Congratulations!!!! I happy for you.
Congrats! I had no idea!
Congratulations Tamara! Hope all is going well for you.
Post a Comment