Friday, August 7, 2009

Surgery


Getting ready to go into the hospital

Zack did not like the finger prick

nice clothes

After surgery in post op.

Zack had his tonsils and adniods removed yesterday. He has been nervouse for the surgery but excited that he gets to eat ice cream. I think I was nervouse for him because I couldn't sleep the night before. He did great and even smiled for me once it was over. Now the recovery part starts.

3 comments:

Cheryl Anne said...

Good luck with the recovery. My daughter had surgery today too to have hernia's repaired. No fun at all.

Shalise said...

What a trooper, I remember doing this surgery for both my girls at 2 years of age. Danica had such a terrible reaction to the meds she had. I hope your little guy is doing well. Take care!

Rochelle said...

He's one tough kid! I hope he's getting a little better everyday!