Monday, July 20, 2009

Summer

Well it is definatly summer, to hot to do anything, to tired and sunburned, and to busy that time is flying past. It feels like it should be the first of July and instead it's almost the end. Well July has been busy. We had the fourth of July. The next week I went to girls camp for the week. Thanks to Marc's mom for coming and staying with the kids for us. The day after I got home Marc walked on the Zermatt team for the relay for life, so we spent the evening over there at the petting zoo, games, and watching the performaces. The kids liked that. The the next week we went boating with my brother and his family at deer creek. We thought we should play while the rest of our family was away. So as you can see it's a summer of fun and craziness, but we are loving it. Here are a few pictures.


Girl's camp 2009






The kids love fireworks. Zack loved them this year because Marc let him ligh all the fireworks. He felt so big. Brielle and Connor love sparklers and Brielle loved the glow sticks. I love getting to see the excitment in their faces.










The lake was great. The water was calm and not many other boats out. Marc and Zack got to learn how to drive the boat. Each of the kids got to take a turn out on the tube. I got to pull Weston wake boarding while was a little crazy at first since I haven't driven a boat in 8 years, but Weston wasa good sport and stuck with me until I got it down better.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is looking like one very full summer! There is still a month to go! Wowsa. I'm so happy you guys are having such fun!

L