Sunday, August 17, 2008

Taylor Reunion

It is always fun to go back to Fremont and see all the Taylor cousins. This year it was during Wayne County fair days. The kids loved the parade, the derby and the reunion. What a fun day.




The kids loved the games and we all loved catching up






The kids had fun at the parade and filled those bags






Zack had so much fun at the Derby that he didn't want to leave. He also thought it was funny when Mom got hit in the head with a rock kicked back from a car. I think I was to close!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Tamara - it was fun to see you at the reunion and to catch up. Your kids are darling! I can't believe how old they are getting. You guys are so adventurous to camp out during the reunion. Your mom is a good sport to do that with you - fun memories for your kids!