



Zackery and Connor had a pirate birthday party. I'm glad that they will still let me do a combined birthday party for them. I'm sure once they are older they wont let me. This year they decided together that they wanted to have a pirate party. It was to fun to have their friends come, their coisins, and lots of our family. We loved that Aunt Vicky and Uncle Randy could be here to celebrate with us too. We played captain says and had a treasure hunt. It was a lot of fun. I love to watch the joy in their faces as they open their presents and play with their frinds and cousins.




2 comments:
That looks like such a cute birthday party! A girl at my work is doing a pirate party for her little boy. I was helping her come up with riddles for the treasure hunt. I'm glad you got a site. Now I can see all you cute pictures and what you're up to. Your kids looks so big and Brielle is so cute. Love you!
How fun! What a great birthday party! That is great you can combine them I wonder how long that will last. I missed Swiss Days- we had family here from Vegas, I would have loved to have gone. How are things going.
Post a Comment