I am so proud of my kids. This year they wanted to try and enter things in the county fair. We have seen others do it, but never had done it. So we thought we would try. The kids did awsome. Zack entered 11 things in the 4H area. He got all blue ribbons and 2 are going to the state fair. He has a wood box he made and a picture he took.
2 of Zacks pictures he enter. One is a sunset over deer creek and the otheris from when we went hiking down in sothern Utah.Connor with his spongebob quilt. He did a great job for his first time.
The kids loved getting to see their projects displayed. I think we will be doing this again next year. They are already talking about what they want to enter.
I did enter a few things to try myself and I did get a sweepstakes on my canned tomatoes and a blue ribbon on my Zermatt quilt I designed. I may try it again, we will see






No comments:
Post a Comment