Then on Tuesday night Brielle graduaed from preschool. I can not believe how big she is getting and that she is goiing to kindergarten next year. Where has the time gone. She looked so cut e in her cap and gown. Her class put on a little program for us and then she got her diploma. She loved it. She is going to Mrs. Terri.
Wed and Thursday Connor had his class program. He was a little baker. The night before his play he informed me that he needed a chef hat, so 9:00 at night I was trying to get him a hat. I think it turned out pretty good and he loved it and that is all that mattered.

Friday I went with Connors class on their 1st grade program. We went to the Clark planitarim and childrens museum. It was fun to get to spend the day with Connor and his class. He thought it was cool that mom got to ride on the bus with him.
What a fun and crazy week. One more week to go and then they are out for the summer and then the summer craziness starts. Thanks Mom and Dad for coming and supporting my kids.














No comments:
Post a Comment