Thursday, March 24, 2011

Big 5 yrs.


Brielle Just turned 5yr.  Where has the time gone? I feel like it was just yesterday she was born.  She loved the past week.  It started out on Sunday with a family party to celebrate.  Then on her birthday, St. Patricks Day,  we had to do a little celebrating and then on Saturday she got to have her first birthday party with friends.  She was loving it and I was going crazy.  But as long as she had fun it is all worth it.  We had 18 little girls over for a strawberry shortcake party.  They all came for lunch, cake and a pinata.  What a fun and crazy day.  Marc's mom and two brothers where able to come up too.  It was nice to have everyone there.  Happy Birthday Princess.


Family party

Her flower cake on her birthday


Her strawberry short cake cake that I made

Her pinata
The picnic on the floor with all the little girls

2 comments:

Kansas Thornburghs said...

Happy Birthday Brielle

Unknown said...

18 girls, wow! Good job on the Strawberry Shortcake cake! It looks awesome! It looks like she had fun, sad I have to miss it. Love you!