
Zack 5th grade

Connor 1st grade
The week of school starting has been a busy one for us. It started last weekend when we went camping at fish lake and went to the Taylor reunion. The kids love going down to Loa and so do I. This year they got to ride a horse, go to the parade and do some fishing.

Marc caught the biggest.
Zack wasn't to sure if he wanted to ride the horse,but he did it for me and Brielle didn't want to get off.



while down there we went over to Fruita in Capitol Reef national park and picked peaches. That was a lot of fun.

Zack and Connor like getting to use the pickers to get the peaches off the tall trees.

We couldn't keep Brielle out of the trees. She thought it was great that she could pick peaches and climb trees at the same time.
Once we got back Zack had his birthday and Connor had his. Both the boys had back to school night on different nights and Connor got to take birthday treats on the first day of school.

Happy Birthday Zack

Happy Birthday Connor
For the boys birthdays we got them eletric scooters. They were so happy. We can keep them off of them now. They are the hit of the neighborhood. They were very suprised and happy.


I wonder if the kids are as tired as I am. I am glad it's the weekend, but the party doesn't stop.




No comments:
Post a Comment