Thursday, March 26, 2009

Disney Program

Every year the 3rd grade at Zacks school does the disney program for their grade performance. They did an awsome job. The costumes are so real, not just card board and the kids love it. Zack has been talking about it all year. Now that it's over he is sad, but he did have lots of fun. I think I know all the song now that I have seen it 4 times. Zack was in 5 dances. He did the micky mouse club, underthe sea, Marry Popins, Mulan, and high school musical. He new all the songs and his dances, he did great. Zack was so excited this year to get Mr. MaWhinney (Mr. M.)as his teacher. All the kids love being in his class. Mr. M. loves to joke with the kids and makes learning fun. He is known as the disney teacher, because his whole room is disney something. He even has a car with the licenseplate- M Mouse. Zack was also excited to get his first male teacher. Zack is going to be sad when this school year is over and he doesn't get to have Mr. M. any more. At least he still gets to have one more year at the same school with his before he moves on to middle school. I think 5th grade is so young to go to middle school, but that is the way it is.

Zacks favorite teacher Mr. MaWhinney



Brielle wanted to stand with Mickey for a picture so I made Zack go with her. Zack thought it was weird to pose for a picture with his class mate.

Zack in the Mulan dance

For Mary Poppins he had to dance with a girl and have her sit on his knee. He was so grown up.



For "under the sea", he was a dancing fish




He did a good job saying his line.

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E


The high school musical he danced with the group for the closing musical number.





Way to Go Zack!

No comments: