Sunday, February 1, 2009

Blessing




We went to Hollands baby blessing today. Weston did a great job; he is such a great dad and Becky is such a caring and loving mom. I hadn't seen Holland since Christmas and he has gotton so big so fast. It was great to have everyone together. Jen and Kyler came up from St George. It was the first time since Holland was born that we have had all the cousins together. It was fun to see them all together. It was such a great day to send together with family. I am always so happy when I am around my brothers and sister and their families. I love all of them.

2 comments:

Scott and Brittany said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting! I love the pics of Zack doing jr. jazz. It was so good to see you guys at the blessing. Love ya

Weston and Becky said...

Tamara - Change your background again, I can't read what you post because it's toooooo busy.